Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chipotle

I don't know why I'm posting this...it won't matter. I am completely obsessed with Chipotle, and I will admit it. A few years ago, I would eat there 3-5 times a week. Now, I only visit 1-2 times...but that's probably still too many. Ok, obviously it's too many (just look at the nutrition facts below for what I eat.) I'm WAY too careless about my food intake, but these fatty, salty facts probably still won't sway me away.

Look at all that protein! That's what a vegetarian like me needs. It's settled - it's too healthy to give up. :)
Oh, P.S. - you can (if you dare) generate your own at www.chipotlefan.com.

VEGGIE BOL

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per Serving
Calories 455 Cal from Fat 215
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 35%
Saturated Fat 13g 63%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 70mg 23%
Sodium 1240mg 52%
Total Carbs 44g 15%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 9g
Protein 16g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
INGREDIENTS: Tomato Salsa,Corn Salsa,Rice,Cheese,Sour Cream,Lettuce

VEGGIE BURRITO
(That dang tortilla will get you everytime)

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per Serving
Calories 0 Cal from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbs 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0g
Protein 0g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
INGREDIENTS: Tomato Salsa,Corn Salsa,Rice,Cheese,Sour Cream,Lettuce,13" Tortilla

3 comments:

Lynette3boys said...

Chipotle is da bomb! Love it so much. It doesn't help that there is one right next to the gym I go to which makes it all the more tempting to run in and grab a burrito bowl. But I must try and restrain myself. Now that I see the nutritional information that may make it a little easier. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

We just ate there last night! :)

Rheea said...

Sounds yummy.. but don't think we have it here in Singapore :(

I'm a Pescetarian and I love Subway's veggie delite big time.

Rheea

Mandizzle