- Then: A senior in high school who had just turned 18.
- Now: A 28 year-old who has had a real job (that I love) for almost 5 years.
- Then: A lover of pink who was once told that no one over the age of 6 should wear the color.
- Now: A lover of pink who is joined by many (yay!)
- Then: A cheerleader.
- Now: An accessories designer.
- Then: Scared to move 30 minutes away for college.
- Now: Live 3.5 hours away from home (and that's super far for me!)
- Then: Waited in line at midnight for the release of the new *NSYNC cd (ok, that was actually 2001).
- Now: Waited in line at midnight to watch New Moon with my Mom and Aunt.
- Then: Would rather spend time at home with my family than go out.
- Now: Would rather spend time at home with my family than go out (proof...New Year's Even and here I am spending time alone with Cooper, Cooper's friend Rocky and building some shelves for my sewing room. Also, occasionally Skyping with my parents. Nerd Alert? Maybe. I don't care.
- Then: Annoyed people with my shortening of words (the word "whatev" specifically.) Oh, I also called everybody Dawg.
- Now: Annoy people with my shortening of words (basically all words.)
- Then: Obsessed with Carolina basketball...had only seen them play in person one time.
- Now: Have seen Carolina win a National Championship in person!
- Then: Lover of my family, my friends, animals, chocolate, staying up way too late, and basketball.
- Now: Lover of my family, my friends, animals, chocolate, staying up way too late, and basketball.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful 2009, and I want to sincerely express my gratitude to everyone who has supported me this year...whether personal or Mandizzle-wise, I love you all and cannot thank you enough.
My wishes for the sweetest 2010 for you all.
P.S. I will try to find some embarassing 10 year-old photos to post. :)