Monday, May 4, 2009

So, what did you do this weekend?

This was the first weekend where I haven't had some sort of work event going on in a few months...so what did I do with all of that time off? (Note: If you are looking for excitement and crazy stories, you may want to stop reading now.)

Friday (After Work)
*Napped

*Watched Slumdog Millionaire

*Watched Nick and Norah's Infinte Playlist

Saturday

*Went to Donato's with Scott and stuffed my face. So delicious.



*Went fabric shopping and made everyone in line angry because I had so much stuff for the lady to cut.

*Returned a shirt at the mall, and walked out with 2 pairs of pants, a shirt, 2 tanks, and a scarf (all for under $70 or $85 or something!) This was the first time I've purchased clothing for myself in MONTHS (basically.)

*Napped

*Watched the Bulls/Celtics game (kind of.)

*Went for a quick trip to the grocery store to get a few items (so I say, $101 later.) Literally haven't been there in at least a month, either.

*Watched Slumdog again

*Enjoyed a delicious Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bar



*Watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall

*Made headbands until 6:00am

Sunday

*Made headbands ALL day

*Watched the Hawks/Heat game (kind of.)

*Watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall again

*Watched lots of reality tv

*Talked to my Mom on the phone...my Dad got on and told me that I needed to turn it on TNT to watch the amazing movie that was on. I later found out that it was Stomp the Yard, haha.

*Made a promise to myself that I would go to bed by 11:30pm (the time is currently 12:20.)

Now, that I've completely bored you - please let me know what fun you had this weekend! :)

No comments:

Mandizzle