Monday, October 26, 2009

What's it like to hold a baby lion?

((Me & Bella the Lion))

I found out last Sunday at my Mom's birthday party (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!). It wasn't a big blowout bash with circus creatures running around or anything, but it just so happens that someone we know in my hometown now owns one. Very long story. Anyway, the lion got to come over for a little bit and it was one of my the most precious things I've ever seen in my life (made me pretty sad, too, but that's a whole other post).




6 comments:

Ashley said...

so cute!!!

Nicole Leigh said...

that's amazing!!!!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Aww wow!! I'm jealous. It looks sooooooooo cute

Unknown said...

That's pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen! What a great experience and even better that you have pictures to remember it by!

Elizabeth Marie said...

OMG so cute!!!!

pretty*pink*rat said...

Such pretty blue eyes! It may just be a reflection from the flash, but they look so cute in the picture! Adorable!

Mandizzle