Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Can you name all of the musical artists/concerts you've seen live?

OK, I saw someone do this and thought it was fun. You should definitely try to do it!
P.S. Please don't judge me for some of these - a few of them I was working. :)

*NSync x 3
3LW
Barry Manilow
Ben Lee
Billy Ray Cyrus
Black Eyed Peas
Bon Jovi
Bow Wow
Carrie Underwood
Celine Dion
Chris Brown
Christina Aguilera x2
Christina Milian
Coldplay x 2
Day 26 - 1 song
Deborah Gibson
Destiny’s Child
Diamond Rio
Eden’s crush
Eve
Foo Fighters
Gary Allen
Gavin DeGraw
Goo Goo Dolls x 2
Hinder
J. Holiday (1 song)
Jason Mraz
Jay- Z
Jimmy Buffet
John Ralston
Jonas Brothers
Justin Timberlake x 4
Kanye West
Kenny Chesney
Lil Wayne
Little Texas
Marty Stuart
Mega 80’s
Michelle Branch
Michelle Williams
Miley Cyrus
Miri Ben-Ari
Nelly
Not So Boy Band
Orgy
P. Diddy
Rascal Flatts
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Red Wanting Blue
Story of the Year
Sugar Ray x 2
The Eagles
The Killers
The Police
Timbaland
Usher (1 song :))
*Updated on 5.10

2 comments:

Lauren Alexander said...

Wow - that's quite a list! I don't think I could do it...because there's been a lot BUT I'll never forget my first: Bush with Veruca Salt. I LOVVVVED Gavin Rossdale.

KayzKreationz said...

I couldn't name them all either. We used to go to quite a few and still go to some. My first and favorite was and is still "Three Dog Night" Have been to 7 or 8 of their concerts.

http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com

Mandizzle