Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sunny Day.

Today's Daily Dizzle is the sunny.

I picked up this pretty yellow fabric a while ago, and one very late night while watching, undoubtedly, HBO on Demand, I wanted to create something really simplistic yet super cheerful. A couple of hours later after experimenting with the fabric and different colors/styles of headbands, I finally put together this pretty combination. It has definitely been a personal and customer favorite.

Check it out HERE.


Summery items I'd love to wear the sunny with:






Long Ribbed Tank in White - Forever 21
Only $3.50 and I ruin tanks like it's my J-O-B.



The Rachel BellBottom - 7 For All Mankind at Piperlime.com

7's + Bell Bottoms + Rachel Zoe = LOVE



Paprika Cansee Shoe in Tan - ZooShoo

I need some HIGH heels if I'm going to wear those 7's...and I love camel and manmade leather.



Red and Orange Long Beaded Necklace - Feather and Bird on Etsy
A girl can never have too many lonnnng beaded necklaces.

OPI - The Thrill of Brazil

For the toes and the fingertips (even though I normally have a real problem with matching them. I'm so weird.)


Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss in True Red - Sephora

Because I can't wear a heavy lipstick in August. Who am I kidding, I love lipgloss.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, lovelies!

Mandi

1 comment:

cheeky+sweet said...

Love the sunny! It really is perfect for these summer days!

Mandizzle