- What exactly is this show? What is the point? Ok, I don't care...I'm still going to watch, but if I was expecting more (say, I was a stranger to the show), I would just turn the crap off immediately.
- Why are they having romantic competitions and there is a girl with a boyfriend there? Oh yeah, to make it more scandalous. (By the time this blog went into production, Gia had already been sent home. So that answers that.)
- Why is that Elizabeth girl (though beautiful) so crazy?
- Why is Wes still singing the same song three years later?
- Why is Melissa Rycroft only on camera about 10 minutes per show (I love her)?
- Finally, why don't I just write bulletpoints...I really want to. I'm refusing (at least for now).
- Wait, really quick - Ok, must admit...next week looks like it's going to be pretty, pretty good
To divert my attention away from giving in and writing bulletpoints, I'm going to do something I never do...post a recent haul from Ulta. I haven't totally spoiled myself in months, so I went a little crazy at Ulta last week.
I went in with my Buyers Rewards certificate, which was worth like $10. I spent a little more than that. Rundown of what I got...
- Seche Clear - Crystal Clear Base Coat
- OPI - Meet Me On The Star Ferry (Hong Kong Collection)
- OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender (Hong Kong Collection)
- OPI - William Tell Me About OPI (Swiss Collection)
- OPI - Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous (Swiss Collection)
- OPI - Couture Collection Mini Set (FREE Gift with $10 OPI purchase!)
I've only worn Lucky Lucky Lavender on my nails and William Tell on my toes so far. I am obsessed with Lucky Lucky. So pretty. I have been matching my outfits to it (which is not hard since it's a creamy lavenderish-pink).
So I went in hoping to only buy the new Urban Decay NAKED palette and get maybe a nail polish or two. The UD palette was sold out, so I figured I could go crazy with my second favorite eye makeup brand...NYX.
- NYX Purple Smokey Eye Palette
- NYX Bronze Smokey Eye Palette
- NYX Natural Eye Palette
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Slate (love all of these)
- NYX Eyeshadow Single in White
- NYX Eyeshadow Single in Aloha
So far, I love the Purple Smokey Palette a ton. I am pretty much a spokesperson for purple shadow, though. I love everything else as well, just haven't used it as much. I use the White and Aloha singles everyday and this was probably my third or fourth time replacing them.
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation
- ecotools - Bamboo Bronzer Brush
- Pink Quilted Train Case (I was going to dish out the cash for the Sephora Brand, but I think this $30 works JUST as well and keeps my stuff from being spread out all over the bathroom counter, which it has been for years.)
- Ulta Citrus Cream Shower Gel - My free gift
AIGHT, sorry for going on and on. No one will probably read a word of this, which is fine. :)