Thursday, August 5, 2010

A little English Garden Couture

Hi! Today's Daily Dizzle is:

The English Garden Couture Collection #1


So, I have a freakishly vivid memory about most things. That's one of the things that some of my old boyfriends have definitely not enjoyed...I remember every single, solitary detail of the most minute conversation or event that happens. I'm telling you this because I remember creating this piece on a freezing night in February while watching the Cavs play (and get beat by) the Bobcats on a Friday night. I had a bridal show coming up in a few weeks, and I was not expecting to make anything like this...but I guess my basketball frustration was turning into positive creativity, because I really love this piece. I think it's just a whimsical, classic, garden-esque piece. That I love. Yes.


What could you pair the EGCC #1 up with? Here's what I think:


If you're a bride...

Ivory Silk and Chiffon Backless Dress - Holly Stalder on Etsy


Antique Vintage Inspired Chiffon Wedding Dress - bridalblissdesigns on Etsy



If you're attending a wedding or other special occassion...


Matteo Dress in in Blush - Dallin Chase via Bluefly


If you just want something pretty to wear everyday...


Loop Chain Knit Top (High probability that I will buy this top!) - Forever 21



Ankle Stretch Toothpick Jean in Smoke Wash - J. Crew

Rock Star Sandal in Gold - O'Neill


Rock Candy Nail Polish - essie via The Beauty Clutch

No comments:

Mandizzle