This epi was pretty, pretty, pretty boring (in my best Larry David voice.) I will still talk about it of course.
The ladies and their pilot (flight instructing) prince are in San Fran – home of my friend, Jen. I’m glad she was not a part of this.
Gia and Vienna's 2-on-1 Date:
BORING (and way too awkward to discuss), next. (I must admit, that I like that she is saving living with a bf and other things until marriage.)Ali's Date:
- Ali has become a serious villain to me. When she was yelling at Tisdale saying "How do you know I was acting like that at the last rose ceremony because of you?" Uhh, because you obviously were! She doesn't like Tisdale because she was talking about the other girls. Isn't that what you're all doing? Aren't you contestants on a reality dating show?
- When Ali and Jake walked by that seagull with the crab...I would have freaked. I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on anything else. I know it's the circle of life, but poor crab.
- Ali and Jake did have a cute little date...but she was at a serious advantage. She lives in San Fran (or SF, as Jake apparently calls it.)
- Not a fan of the park scene. She was straddling him in a public place and eew with the tongues. Yuck!
- They ran into the water and the only thing I could think was "why ruin those cute boots?" and "DID YOU SEE THAT AWESOME DOG?"
- Before the rose ceremony, Tenley complains that when Jake says he's falling for all the girls, it breaks her heart. Sensitive and insecure as ever, Ali says "When I hear him say that, I think he's just talking to me." Really nice.
A few other random notes:
- Jake is obsessed with touching all of the jewelry the girls are wearing. Weird.
- Another comical production direction is the "Now, take each photo and stare intently while we waste time with a thoughtful voice over."
- Corrie got booted...shocker. They didn't like each other. She thinks it would have been different if he wasn't dating 4 other women. Yep, I think that's a given. I really like her pretty hair.
- Finally...HOMETOWN Dates next week. Love the Hometown Dates so much I'm capitalizing them like they are proper nouns. They are equivalent to the makeover episode on Top Model for me. Exciting.
P.S. HOW AM I SO BEHIND ON THIS? Check out Corrie's official blog here: http://ohsodandy.com/blog/