On to the one-night-stands (maybe it's wrong for me to assume that, but yeah.)
- How many times can he say he doesn’t like her for how she looks...but never stops telling her she is drop dead gorgeous, sexy, etc. 1,000 times? "When you stepped out of the limo, I thought you looked great, you looked amazing."
- Take the "Hey, I went on a beach vacay" necklace off. It’s really nice that you bought it from that guy, but you can take it off now.
- Bathtub scene - "I’m kissing this wildly gorgeous girl … that has everything in the world going for her." Again with the who "looks that he doesn't care about since he likes everything else about her more" bit.
- My life with her starts flashing before my eyes. Or the next 4 minutes when things get too hot for tv.
- Not really fair to place the almost virgin after Gia. Tenley is so pretty.
- "Can you believe we’re here?" That’s his opening line with both girls so far.
- Most annoying point of the show...he shows Tenley his passion…flying...while someone else flies the helicopter Oh, that’s right. He’s a flight instructor.
- When Tenley asks Jake about how he will court her in the real world ("Will we have picnics, will we go to exotic places?") Jake answers with a "Yes, that's the great thing about the airline. One night we can say 'Let’s go to Cannes tomorrow morning.'" Yeah. Right. Go in the water and makeout or something.
- SIDE NOTE: GIVE ME THAT FILET O' FISH. GIVE ME THAT FISH!
- Did Jake seem drunk to anyone else?
- The date ends with Tenley accepting to stay with Jakers in the Fantasy Suite. I do believe that Tenley was a good girl.
- Jump and run. Gross.
- "Ive never been in love before," says Tisdale...but...you've been married?
- Nothing of note to talk about at the pirate ship portion of the date, but there was a fun, playful version of OTWOL playing. That's notable.
- The microphones amplify the disgusting sounds of the kissing.
- Kissing in the ocean...shocking.
- Fantasy Suite...Here comes the lingerie. This turned in to Rock of Love real quick. Tisdale is too young to have seen season 1 when Trista did it with the dude on the overnight date and he picked the other chic.
- Jake tells her she can't come back.
- She's probably going to be the next Bach.
Jakers dumps Gia and we find out that "The Women Tell All" special will be airing next week. LOVE IT. They have been pretty good the last few times...or maybe that was "After the Final Rose." Anyway, I love when they catch up with the ex stars of the show, and I love even more that they are making a whole series about it.
Don't forget to watch Johnny Weir skate. Just for his antics, and he lost the fur.